Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Excited? No!....Pissed off!


Last night and this morning the sports news on TV and Radio has been a clear and concise guide as to why only Real Madrid and Barcelona exist is Spanish football.

I listened to 15 minutes of coverage about tonights game......I even know what Madrid's players had for dinner, will have had for breakfast, who is playing, who is resting, who signed autographs, which hotel they are in, how many adolescent girls threw their knickers at Ronaldo, what time they arrived, what their movements are this morning, Mourinho's latest attempts at irony, the route their bus will take from the hotel to the stadium......etc. etc. etc. The fact is, their host, Real Murcia, was NOT EVEN MENTIONED by name. Not once. Unbeaten in 5 months, top of our table, unimportant compared to the dilemma between croissant and toast for Sergio Ramos's breakfast. Whatever, I hope he gets the shits. It's total disrespect to our centenary club.

Normally the prospect of a midweek cup game gets me going. But today is different. I know there will be white shirts in our end. We are likely to get a hiding. But most of all....

I HATE REAL MADRID AND EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM.

And before any blanco sheep jump to their usual dumb conclusions....

I FKIN HATE BARCELONA TOO!

REAL MURCIA....ONLY YOU!

Sorry about all the hate today. I'll get me coat!

1 comment:

  1. I agree totally with what you are saying,wish I could be there in my red shirt.Do you know if this game is being shown through the website?

    ReplyDelete