Saturday, March 26, 2011

International Football....

I just can't get worked up about it. All of a sudden I have to hope John Terry has a good Game.....or Ashley Cole.....or Wayme Rooney. Sorry....but I can't, I still want Terry to make a terrible mistake or be impaled onto a corner flag and need 8-hour surgery to remove it from his permanently damaged sphincer.

So I will watch Wales v England....but if there is something more interesting, a Top Gear repeat I've only seen 7 times, I may switch off. Now Real's game against Ceuta tomorrow, that's not to be missed!

Do internationals do it for you?

2 comments:

  1. Not any more. last years world cup took away the last bit of national pride I had. I was lucky enough to be in Spain for the semi final and Final, so I've already seen "my" team win the cup. Happy to be in the real football world with my new team. I was going to watch the second half but it's already 2-0 so won't bother. "If you're all going to Pinatar, all going to Pinatar, all going to Pinatar clap your hands ! :-).............."

    ReplyDelete
  2. i support spain more than i do england lol

    ReplyDelete