Sunday, September 19, 2010

Real Murcia 2 Real Jaen 0

Relatively easy victory over Jaen.....we created numerous chances but were a little wasteful in front of goal, and some of the crossing was poor. However, this team is clearly improving, homegrown talents Kike (who seems to be using his brain a bit more) and Aguilera (who ran the show in midfield and was omnipresent all over the pitch) were the outstanding performers.

Real Murcia :
Alberto
Gago - Gotor - Amaya - Góngora
Aguilera - Richi - Albiol (Isaac, 66') - Pedro
Kike (Cañadas, 61') - Chando.

Real Jaén:
Tejera
Zurdo - Espín - José Mari - Rojas
Zarandona - Fernando (Iván, 81') - Segura - Añete (Ángel, 45')
Machado (Toledo, 45') - Fabios.

Goals:
1-0 Chando (14')
2-0 Richi (90').

Referee : Bernal Moreno. Amazingly for a Spanish referee allowed play to flow as much as possible, ignoring many claims (usually from Jaen) for fouls. Clearly Real Murcia have discussed the attitude towards the officials, so there was zero backchat and therefore zero cards yesterday. Good. No so for Jaen, who had Rojas sent off for a second yellow as he protested to the ref after the first half was over.

Attendance : 7,364

P.S. The draw for the cup is on Wednesday at 13.00 p.m., midday in the UK.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure I commented on this already but it seems to have gone!? Thanks very much for the English update on RM. I do try with the official website and radio murica, but my Spanish is poor yet. this is much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO problem.....very welcome! I can imagine that following Jose Manuel Sanchez comentaries on Real Murcia Radio is a big challenge...it's so fast, I struggle too......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I know how to! - My name is Pete I live in the UK but have a house 20 mins north of San Javier airport and have adopted RM as my team. Have been following things on the internet, so your blog is a fantastic help. PETE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WANTED TO SAY AT LAST NOT AT LEAST...... ONLY A LETTER CAN CHANGE ALL THE MEANING OF A SENTENCE...JEJE

    ReplyDelete