Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Squad for Puertollano / Chando stays....

The squad for the cup game at Puertollano on Wednesday :

Goalkeepers : Alberto and Dani Hernández.
Defenders : Mario Marín, Gotor, Luciano, Álvaro Cámara and Góngora.
Midfielders : Isaac, Miguel Albiol, Juan Aguilera, Urzaiz, Carles and Abraham Noé.
Forwards : Chando, Cañadas, Pedro and Kike.

Surprisingly Richi isn't even in the squad. I can understand that coach Iñaki Alonso wants to keep our best player fit for the main aim, which is promotion....but I think winning is a habit and a good cup result will be positive all round.

Chando looks like staying, despite having offers from both Elche and Granada. He said on a radio interview today that "I have had a change of "chip", I'm staying here to fulfill my contract and to gain promotion to segunda". Great news if Chando is staying fully committed.....in this division he can score plenty, as he did with Villareal B.

No comments:

Post a Comment